Make this tasty and easy Ninja Foodi Baked Feta Pasta!
Did you make that delicious Baked Feta Pasta when it went VIRAL over on TikTok? I’m late to the party, but I decided we were making it with our Ninja Foodi and it turned out fabulous!
This recipe is going to use both the pressure cooker and bake function of the Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker. So be sure you are using that type of Ninja Foodi.
How do you make this recipe gluten-free?
This recipe can easily be made gluten-free with gluten-free pasta. Most gluten-free pasta comes in a box of 12oz, which will work just fine for this recipe even though it calls for 16oz.
We used gluten-free penne pasta for this recipe. Other than that, all other ingredients should be naturally gluten-free but as always check the ingredients before using.
What type of feta cheese should you use?
This recipe is best made with a block of feta cheese, these normally come in 7 or 8-oz blocks, and either one will work.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Baked Feta Pasta:
The first thing you will want to do is saute the garlic and tomatoes with olive oil using the SAUTE function of the Ninja Foodi.
Once that is complete, add in the chicken broth, basil, and pasta. This will cook on HIGH pressure for 4 minutes.
Then, you will want to quickly release the pressure from the pot of the Ninja Foodi and mix in the cheese. After a few minutes of mixing, bake the pasta for about 3 minutes at 400*F. This will also allow the cheese to fully melt.
Once that’s complete, it’s time to eat!
If needed, you can let it sit for about 5 minutes to cool and thicken up.
The cheese can be added when you pressure cook; however, we have found that we prefer to put it in last, typically dairy products are best added in after the pasta is cooked and not pressure cooked.
If you enjoy this Ninja Foodi Baked Feta Pasta, then you will love this Ninja Foodi Penne Alfredo.
Ninja Foodi Baked Feta Pasta
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 16 oz Regular or Gluten-Free Penne Pasta
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Sliced Basil
- 8 oz Feta Cheese Block
- Using the SAUTE function of the Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker, add in the olive oil on medium heat.
- Add in the garlic and tomatoes and saute for about 5-10 minutes.
- Once done, add in the pasta, basil, and chicken broth. Stir to be sure the pasta is fully under the liquid.
- Secure pressure cooker lid and cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- When timer goes off, quickly release the pressure by turning the nozzle to VENT.
- Once pressure is released, stir in the cheese.
- Use the BAKE function on 400*F and bake for about 3 minutes until the cheese fully melts.