Make the best ribs you’ve ever had with these Ninja Foodi Baby Back Ribs!
Do you like steamed meat? I don’t. Not even a little, it grosses me out. So I tend to have a hard time with simply pressure cooking meats. Of course, if it’s going to be used in a recipe I can handle it.
What happens though when you pressure cook meat and then use the air fryer too? It’s MAGIC!
Subscribe to my channel on YouTube for step by step Ninja Foodi Recipes – Subscribe Here
It literally tastes like it just came off the grill, but the meat falls right of the bone and simply melts in your mouth.
Do you need a Ninja Foodi for Ninja Foodi Baby Back Ribs?
In this case, YES! Of course, you can do these in an Instant Pot and then simply broil them in the oven. That would work too but it’s much easier in the Ninja Foodi because you do not even have to remove them from the pot.
What do you use to make Ninja Foodi Baby Back Ribs?
For this recipe, you will use the air crisper basket. The ribs will be in this the entire time. That means you will want to cut the slab of ribs into 4 sections to be able to nicely fit in the basket. They can be on their side if needed.
How to cook ribs in the Ninja Foodi:
Ribs will be cooked in the Ninja Foodi in two parts, using both the Pressure Cooker and Air Crisper functions. That means you will need both lids to make these ribs. It will take about one hour to make the ribs.
The first part of this method is going to be using the pressure cooker along with the pressure cooker lid that comes with the Ninja Foodi.
For the final part of the recipe, you will use the lid attached to the Ninja Foodi to use the air crisper function.
Grab all you need for the Ninja Foodi in my store on Amazon!
One thing to note is that you want to be sure to trim the membrane off the back of the ribs. We bought ours from the meat department at the local store so it was basically trimmed already. If they are not trim that off and it will allow them to cook up better.
Also, remember they need to be sliced into 4 parts to fit nicely in the basket.
What sauce should you use for Ninja Foodi Ribs?
Now it’s time to make these fabulous Ninja Foodi Baby Back Ribs…trust me, ribs will never be the same after these!
Ninja Foodi Baby Back Ribs
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Rack of Baby Back Ribs Trimmed & Seasoned
- 2 Cups Barbecue Sauce
- Pour the water into the pot of the Ninja Foodi. (The pot that comes with the Ninja Foodi)
- Cut the ribs into 4 equal parts.
- Spray the air crisper basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the ribs into 4 equal parts and place in the basket.
- Put about 1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce in a separate bowl and lather onto the ribs with a brush.
- Place the pressure cooker lid on the Ninja Foodi and be sure it is set to 'sealed'.
- Cook on high pressure for 35 minutes.
- Quick-release the steam.
- Add additional barbecue sauce if preferred to the ribs.
- Set the pressure cooker lid aside and use the lid attached to the Ninja Foodi.
- Using the Air Crisp function, set to 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove and serve.