In the past we make Zucchini Muffins frequently because it’s one of the few things my son will eat that has some type of veggie in it! This past week I decided to try the same recipe but make mini muffins with it! These were perfect size for my son to have a quick snack that had some veggies in them as well, plus I made them gluten free so I could eat them too!
I decided to use vanilla creamer instead of milk this time in the recipe which was a great substitute and gave them a nice subtle vanilla taste. One batch of these made 24 mini muffins, these would also be good to take for a snack day at preschool!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Mini Zucchini Muffins
- 2 Cups Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Liquid Vanilla Creamer
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Grated Zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- Begin by mixing the creamer, egg, and vanilla then slowly stir in all remaining ingredients until mixed well. These can all be mixed in a stand mixer.
- Spray the mini muffin pan with non stick cooking spray and add a tablespoonful of the batter to each. This recipe made 24 mini muffins.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean.