As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Get ready for a treat with Mexican Chicken Spaghetti for dinner!
I mentioned last week I am on a pantry and freezer clean out splurge lately! That means lots of go to pantry style meals coming up. One that may go down as one of my all time favorites that we have had lately is this Mexican Chicken Spaghetti.
How do you make Mexican Chicken Spaghetti?
When I started making it, I had an idea in mind but really was not sure how I would execute it. I started by looking through the pantry and found tomato sauce, black beans, and Rotel.
I knew that I could make something delicious using those ingredients. Next up, I was really craving some spaghetti.
When I was growing up that was one meal my mom made regularly; although hers was pretty much pasta and sauce. Now, I have learned that you can really make spaghetti a delicious one dish meal!
Just looking at these pictures is making me crave this all over again! I added a little sour cream to mine then I ate it with some tortilla chips too. It was amazing!
This can also be made using ground beef too; however, I was trying to cut down on calories and red meats so I used ground chicken instead.
Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 Lb Ground Chicken
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 16 oz Spaghetti Pasta or Gluten Free Pasta
- 2 8 oz Cans of Tomato Sauce
- 1 10 oz Can of Rotel
- Black Beans
- Mexican Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream, Optional
- In a large skillet cook the ground chicken until well done. Then, add in the taco seasoning following the instructions listed on the package.
- While the meat is cooking, cook the spaghetti noodles in a stock pot as instructed on the package.
- Once done, drain and return to the stock pot.
- Add in the cooked and seasoned meat, tomato sauce, and the rotel. Mix this well.
- Serve topped with black beans, corn and cheese along with any additional toppings you may want.