I made my first adventure into the realm of Stuffed Peppers last summer. They were a hit with my family, so I thought I’d try them again, but this time adding a Mexican style variation.
This is going to be the normal stuffed pepper served in our house, they were delicious!
Mexi Stuffed Peppers
- 6 Peppers Any color
- 1 Lb Ground Beef Cooked and Drained
- 1 Taco Seasoning Packet or Gluten Free Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
- 3 Green Onions sliced
- 1 Cup Corn
- Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- After you cook the ground beef add in the taco seasoning as instructed on the package. Once this is done, then add in the rice, onions, and corn mixing this well.
- Slice the top off the peppers and clean out the inside, then stuff them with seasoning. This amount will make enough for 6 peppers; however, I typically use 4 and then save the remaining stuffing for nachos.
- Top these with cheese and bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Serve these plain or topped with salsa.