As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
I never thought I would wake up thinking up different recipes. Literally, there are nights when I wake up out of my sleep with a recipe floating around in my head, maybe I’m just hungry!
The day I made these I had intended to make a Mexican style meatloaf, but when I woke up this idea popped into my head. It was so nice outside I could not think of anything better than to cook on the grill. It was a day for a fiesta and a burger!
Enjoy these amazing burgers!
Linked up to Time to Sparkle!
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- Buns, or Gluten Free Udi's Buns
- Corn Salsa:
- 2 cups frozen corn, cooked and thawed
- 1 14.5- oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 15- oz. can black beans, drained
- ¼ cup fresh-cut cilantro
- Fresh lime
- Olive oil, optional
- To make the burgers:
- Mix the meat and the seasoning and then form patties. This made 4 patties for us, grill them for 15-20 minutes on medium heat.
- To make the Corn Salsa:
- In a large bowl mix the corn, tomatoes, black beans, and cilantro. Cut the lime in half and squeeze the lime juice onto the corn salsa and mix. The olive oil can be added for additional flavor.
- Now, simply place the patty on the bun and top with the corn salsa!