Make Mediterranean Grilled Steaks for your next grilling night.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Most of you probably already know that I do love a good steak. My husband and I enjoy steaks as one of our favorite date night treats. We like to grill steaks after the kids go to bed and enjoy them sitting outside admiring the view on our back deck.
As we have kids now, these dates are our typical date nights which allow us to stay nearby the kids but have some alone time just to talk and catch up on life. We try our hardest to have a date night even if it is an at-home date at least once a week then we occasionally will add a delicious steak to the dinner plans that night.
My husband and I grilled up a few 12oz Strip Steaks and they turned into perfection. I honestly have not had a steak so juicy and tender in a very LONG time. I adapted a Mediterranean Grilled Steak recipe from the Certified Angus Beef® brand website to make these. We stayed fairly close to the recipe, I decided to pair some of our garden fresh tomatoes with the steak as well.
We served it with a side of Green Beans & Potatoes then ate up and enjoyed the view plus some time to just rest.
Is your mouth watering yet for one of these steaks? Mine is! Let’s get dinner ready!
Enjoy an easy and delicious meal!
Mediterranean Grilled Steaks
- 4 12 oz Certified Angus Beef ® New York Strip Sirloins
- 2 Tsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 Tsp Finely Ground Coffee
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 Red Onion Sliced to Grill
- 1 Beef Steak Tomato or Garden Fresh Tomatoes 4 Slices
- Combine the Rosemary, Thyme, Coffee, Salt, and Pepper to create the rub. Rub this evenly over all the steaks.
- Grill on medium high heat for 10 minutes on both sides or until your desired doneness.
- Grill the onion and tomato over medium heat.
- Serve the steaks paired with the onions and tomatoes.