This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimpleSecret #CollectiveBias
Mason Jar Salads are the trending way to prep your food and the perfect salad is this Sesame Chicken Salad with NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces!
Do you love Asian cuisine? Well, how about Asian cuisine made simple? That’s exactly what these new P.F. Chang’s® sauces will do. They will be the simple secret to extraordinary flavor in your foods such as this Sesame Chicken Salad. I’ve started to make mason jar salads on a regular basis for my husband. He’s a truck driver and needs an easy meal on the road and these happen to be the perfect way to eat better but still get a great flavor too.
I decided to use the P.F. Chang’s® sesame sauce to coat chicken thighs with, then once those were well coated on the bottom of the mason jar, we added a bit more sauce. The sauce serves as the dressing too, you really will not need any additional dressing because so much flavor is in the sauce. Then, after the sauce and chicken is a few tomatoes and snap peas plus mandarin oranges. After that layer add in the lettuce, slithered almonds, and a few crispy noodles. Then, it’s just a simple sealed lid paired with chopsticks. Of course, chopsticks are necessary, right? Once you are ready to eat the salad, you simply pour it into a bowl and mix it up. That’s salad perfection plus since the dressing is on the bottom, it doesn’t make the lettuce soggy either.
That means you can get that delicious Asian flavor in a wonderful salad anytime of the week. Right now, you can pick up a variety of flavors at your local Walmart in the Asian foods aisle, the sauce will be waiting for you there. My husband is anxious to try the Kung Pao sauce as well. Kung Pao chicken is his all time favorite so that’ll be on our menu this next week. I love that I can easily get those same flavors that I enjoy at home with P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces. What dish do you plan to create with these sauces? I’d love to hear it!
Be sure to check out even more recipes plus enter to win a sweepstakes to Scottsdale, AZ by clicking HERE!
Sesame Chicken Salad
- 4 Large Mouthed Mason Jars
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Cup P.F. Chang's® Sesame Sauce
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes Halved
- 2 Cups Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 Cups Mandarin Oranges
- 4 Cups Chopped Lettuce
- Slithered Almonds
- Chow Mein Noodles
- Begin by warming up a medium sized skillet on medium-high heat, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and let this cook until the chicken is nearly done.
- Add in the sauce and let the chicken simmer until fully cooked.
- Build the salads, by adding a little bit more sauce to the bottom of the jar to serve as the dressing.
- Top each jar evenly with chicken, tomatoes, peas, oranges, and lettuce.
- Garnish with the almonds and noodles.
- Seal and store or serve.