As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
This week I am sharing my Low Fat Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream recipe over on Recipe Lion. If you are looking for a delicious, creamy vanilla ice cream without all the fat and calories, this one if for you.
Go check out the recipe then grab your coupons and pick up the ingredients. Next, churn away…and eat. Then, eat a little more.
- 3 cups Splenda
- 2 cups water
- 1 8-ounce can of fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2-3 quarts fat free half and half cream.
- 2 tablespoon vanilla
- In a medium saucepan, bring the Splenda and water to a rolling boil.
- Let this cool a few minutes once boiled.
- Pour the sugar mixture, condensed milk, ½ and ½, and vanilla into the freezer of the ice cream maker.
- Mix this well.
- Prepare based on the ice cream maker manufacturer’s instructions.