As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Gorton’s Seafood . All opinions are 100% mine.
Spring is in the air and that means light and delicious foods such as this Lemon Tossed Kale Salad with Salmon is on our menu.
This past week was so busy for us, last weekend our kids were in a wedding which basically took up the majority of the weekend, all was worth it but it made for a busy weekend. When we arrived home in the evening, I still had to get dinner ready. Thankfully I had Gorton’s Gourmet Fillets in the freezer.
I immediately knew that a Kale Salad with the Signature Seasoned Salmon Gourmet Fillets was the perfect choice for dinner. My kids actually love Kale and so do I, which meant that paired with the salmon was a win for dinner.
The salmon can be prepared frozen, it’s actually recommended that way. All I had to do was bake it in the oven without defrosting at all. While the salmon baked, I prepared the kale salad. This dish was so light and fresh for dinner.
The great thing is too that seafood is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, lean proteins, and critical vitamins. That paired with the nutrients of a super food like Kale made for a great pairing.
Gorton’s has introduced 4 Gourmet Fillet selections:
- Parmesan Crusted Cod
- Pub-Style Beer Batter Cod
- Tuscan Garlic & Herb Tilapia
- Signature Seasoned Salmon
We tried the Signature Seasoned Salmon along with the Tilapia, both were so tasty and simple to prepare. I love how simple fish is to prepare, when I need a meal in 30 minutes or less fish is my go-to dinner.
I am ecstatic to head back with the coupon and purchase more of the Gourmet Fillets.
- 1 Package Gorton's Signature Seasoned Salmon Fillets
- 4 Cups Kale
- 1 Lemon
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- Prepare the fillets as instructed on the package.
- In a large bowl, chop up the kale into smaller pieces, then toss with juice from 1/2 a squeezed lemon, olive oil, and garlic salt.
- Place tossed kale on a plate, top it with the tomatoes and hard boiled eggs.
- Place a cooked salmon fillet on top and serve.