Make an easy diner or appetizer with these kid-friendly Lasagna Rolls.
It’s the perfect lunch, dinner, or even an appetizer with these Lasagna Rolls. Sometimes it’s just necessary to make a dinner that’s super kid-friendly, isn’t it? That’s how I felt about these. I even added them to their lunches too.
Did you know Egg Roll Wrappers are a wonderful thing? Granted, I can’t eat them because of being gluten free, and I have yet to find a gluten free version, but they are wonderful for my kids!
I love how kid-friendly these are, making them perfect for little fingers or big fingers…also known as my husband’s. He loved them just as much as the kids did. My daughter tore through hers, but my son is still skeptical. He’s like that with ALL foods so that really did not surprise me. Thankfully though my other two eaters in the household were asking for more!
These make the perfect addition to lunch too especially if you want to do something other than sandwiches.
That’s always a challenge with lunch time is thinking outside the realm of sandwiches. These stayed nicely fresh in their lunchboxes. We use cold lunchboxes though, they stay cold all day so once they got them out they still tasted good.
Time to eat!
- 12 Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 Cup Pasta Sauce
- 1 Pound Ground Beef Cooked and Drained
- Italian Shredded Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Next, place each egg roll wrapper out on a cutting board or plate, then pour a little bit of pasta sauce on one corner of the wrapper, top it with the ground beef, and a sprinkle of cheese.
- Wrap it up like an envelope, or following the instructions on the egg roll wrapper package.
- Place each roll on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush olive oil over each roll.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned.