This sponsored post was written while participating in my partnership with Oscar Mayer and One2One Network, but as always, all opinions are my own. I received Deli Fresh BOLD coupons and other related items from Oscar Mayer/Kraft Foods. #DeliFreshBOLD #spon
Are you ready to kick your lunch or dinner sandwiches to a whole new level? If so, then you came to the right place because Oscar Mayer is taking on a new BOLD flavor of products! These products are just what you need to give a new spin on your sandwiches.
What do I love about these new flavors besides the taste? There are no artificial colors or preservatives and they are gluten free too!
Latest BOLD Flavors:
- Italian Style Herb Turkey Breast
- Cajun Style Turkey Breast
- Maple Honey Ham
- Chipotle Seasoned Chicken Breast
This past week, I decided to give my husband a little taste of gluten again with these Italian Style Turkey Subs. I used the Italian Style Herb Turkey Breast along with a little bit of Italian Bread, Spinach, Marinara, and Mozzarella Cheese. The result? A delicious sub sandwich that can be made in the comfort of your own home!
As I was preparing these sandwiches, my husband made the suggestion to add a little cheese on top of the bread. It worked wonderfully and ended up being a tasty addition to this Italian Bread Loaf!
In our family, we are not really big spinach eaters so I try to add it into our foods. I added about 4-5 spinach leaves to each sub sandwich then it just melted down with the cheese and made for the perfect addition to these, plus a good boost of iron in this sandwich.
Now, it’s time to eat! Ready for the recipe?
Italian Style Turkey Subs with Oscar Mayer
- 1 Large Italian Loaf
- 1 8 oz Package of Oscar Mayer BOLD Italian Style Herb Turkey Lunch Meat
- Butter for Bread
- Spinach Leaves
- Marinara Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2 Begin by cutting the Italian loaf lengthwise and in half to make individual size sub sandwich bread.
- 3. Top each slice of bread with a small bit of butter.
- 4. Next place each bottom slice of bread on a greased baking sheet or grill pan, then top it with the lunch meat, spinach, and marinara. Finish it off with a little sprinkle of cheese.
- 5. Place the tops of the bread cut side down on the pan and top them with a little shredded cheese.
- 6. Bake these in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted.
- Note: I left the amounts off as it will vary depending on the amount of servings made. For us this made six 6-inch subs.
Now are you ready to take the challenge and make a BOLD move with the new Oscar Mayer BOLD varieties? Be sure to follow along with the latest recipe ideas on Twitter at #DeliFreshBOLD and on Facebook.
Happy Sandwich Making!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.