One thing I really love about pork chops is how affordable they are! I picked up a large pack of pork chops for just under $3, that was just about $1 a pound! I have to say when I can find meat that cheap, I’ll find a great way to serve it!
I decided to bread these pork chops as breaded pork chops are my favorite. I also decided to use an Italian breading by simply mixing up some of my favorite Italian herbs. Of course, the top of my list was Rosemary…I can’t help it I think I have a Rosemary addiction!
This was a hit for both my husband and I plus a good way to get kids to eat pork chops too!
Enjoy this easy and affordable meal!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
- 1 Package Pork Chops 2-4 Pork Chops
- 1/4 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs or Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- 1 Tsp Basil
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- In a small bowl combine all dry ingredients and in another bowl beat the eggs. Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture then coat with the breading mixture.
- Place these on a wire rack and bake for 1 hour or until well done.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking