This past week, I decided to make an Italian inspired dish starting off with bruschetta and then finishing it with a Parmesan Oven Fried Chicken, stay tuned for that recipe tomorrow!
Once I picked up my bread I headed home to gather up the ingredients I would need!
Next it was time to slice up the bread and put that in the oven. While the bread baked for a few minutes, I whipped up the bruschetta!
The bread only needed to bake a few short minutes before I topped it with my bruschetta mixture, then baked it for a few more minutes and viola!
I also made myself a gluten free version with gluten free bread. I had to have some too, it just looked way too good!
Now are you drooling yet? Let’s get to this recipe so you can serve a little bruschetta with Ecce Panis bread for dinner!
Enjoy this delicious bruschetta and remember, I’ll be posting the recipe for the Parmesan Oven Fried Chicken tomorrow! Stay Tuned!
Be sure and find more meals like this one on Twitter at #EasterMeals! Find out more on this great bread over on Pepperidge Farm.
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias All the thoughts, opinions, and recipes are my own.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 Package Ecce Panis Mini Baguettes or use Gluten Free Bagel Chips or Bread.
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove Crushed
- 6 Roma Tomatoes Diced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- Grated Romano Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- Begin by slicing the bread into thin slices. Place them on a greased baking sheet and set aside.
- Mix together the olive oil with the garlic, then drizzle a little of this mixture over each slice of bread just to give it a slight glaze.
- Next, put the bread in the oven for 5-10 minutes until it's slighly crisp.
- While the bread is in the oven, mix the tomatoes, parsley, basil, and oregano. Once this is mixed drizzle some of the olive oil and sprinkle a little cheese on it then mix well. At this point, I did not measure precisely I went by taste. Add as much as you feel necessary based on your taste.
- Remove the bread from the oven and top each piece with the bruschetta mixture, then sprinkle additional cheese on top.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes until cheese melts, then remove from the oven.
- These taste wonderful served warm!
- This recipe made about 2-3 dozen for us.