It’s time for a Healthy Menu Plan for September!
It’s here! One of my favorite months because this month is the official start to fall. The weather is already starting to change, which means my house has already turned fall. My son said, “Mom, are you really already putting up Halloween and Fall decor?” YEP! Honestly, he should be used to it. I don’t think I’ve ever made it past Labor Day without putting up decorations.
At some point, I will have more fall decorations than I do for Christmas. I just love all the fall colors. They make me happy.
Now, are you ready for some good eats? Be sure to grab the PRINTABLE menu here, but also check out all these delicious recipes for the menu this week. Many of these are perfect for fall!
What’s on your menu this month? I always like to add at least one new recipe each week to try to mix it up, so maybe you’ll find one here you want to try.
Healthy Dinner Meal Plan for September
- Zucchini Fritters
- Sonoma Chicken and Pasta
- Avocado Pasta with Chicken
- Broiled Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Artichoke Lasagna
- Southwest Stuffed Peppers
- Italian Baked Spaghetti Squash
- Crockpot Montreal Roast
- Easy Salmon Salad
- Healthy One Dish Chicken Bake
- Slow Cooker Southern Roast
- Slow Cooker Honey Pork and Apples
- Mexican Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Sheet Pan Rosemary Chicken
- Taco Zoodle Casserole
- Honey Lime Grilled Chicken
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Seared Pork Loin with Veggies
- Slow Cooker Maple Roast
- Blackened Chicken Caesar Salad
- Chicken Parmesan Sub Sandwich
- Pizza Acorn Squash
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Italian Meatballs
- Mexican Meatloaf
- Crab Cakes
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Couscous & Vegetable Stuffed Peppers
Easy Dessert Recipes
Don’t forget to join our Easy, Healthy, Quick Meals Facebook Group for more healthy recipes and easy cooking tips.