It’s nearly June! That means it’s almost the official start of summer. In the meantime though, let’s get to this Healthy Menu Plan for June.
I hope you all are enjoying these menu plans. I know they are for sure helping me stay on top of eating better, plus not getting bored with the same recipes each day. This month I’m anxious to try the Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken plus the Southwest Pasta Salad too. I absolutely love the summer months and fresh produce, so I’m sure I’ll be cooking with more of that this month too. We are growing quite a bit in our garden, so I’m just hoping it all turns out. I’m super excited about the okra. That’s my favorite, but really it’s all so delicious!
Grab the PRINTABLE HERE!
What’s on your menu? Be sure to check out the menu this month and see what new recipes you may want to try.
Healthy Dinner Meal Plan for June:
- Chipotle Ranch Chicken Salad
- Southwest Shrimp Salad
- Ratatouille Chicken Bowls
- Turkey Burger Stuffed Manicotti
- Minestrone Soup
- Southwest Pasta Salad
- Quinoa and Avocado Salad
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
- Thai Pork Recipe with Coconut Milk
- Crockpot Chicken Chili
- Pan Grilled Lamb Recipe
- Lemon Pepper Steak Stir Fry
- Pulled Pork Carnitas
- Baked Salmon with Pesto
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Crockpot Clean Eating Chicken
- Clean Eating Hamburger
- Cheesy Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Tuna Stuffed Avocado
- Scallops with Bacon & Spinach
- Glazed Chicken Thighs
- Grilled Rustic Chicken Pizza
- Instant Pot Ribs with a Maple Glaze
- Turkey & Veggie Saute
- Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Slow Cooker Summer Vegetable Soup
- Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bowl
- Summer Squash Pizza
- Grilled Baby Back Ribs
Dessert Recipes for June:
Don’t forget to join our Easy, Healthy, Quick Meals Facebook Group for more healthy recipes and easy cooking tips.