Let’s get right to it and plan the Healthy Dinner Meal Plan for May!
I hope you all enjoyed our healthy dinner plan in April. We are going to keep it up and this month is full of even more delicious meals that are healthy, quick, and easy! I have to admit that I’ve really grown fond of healthier meals. We have been on a journey to change the way we eat for several months now and it’s made such a huge difference. I’ve found that even my taste for certain foods has changed as well.
I’m very thankful to have menu plans such as these so that I can add even more to our dinner routine plus stick to my new wellness journey too. What types of meals do you enjoy?
Be sure to grab the FREE Printable Menu Plan HERE!
Healthy Dinner Meal Plan for May
- Asparagus and Pasta Salad
- Pressure Cooker Pork and Sauerkraut
- Chicken and Mango Salad with Creamy Lime Dressing
- Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Southwest Ranch Tortellini Salad
- Teriyaki Burgers with Asian Coleslaw
- Caribbean Taco Salad
- Potato Crunch Spaghetti Sauce Saute
- Roasted Sweet Potato & Salmon Quinoa Bowl
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Bowl
- Hearty Zucchini Lasagna
- Kale Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Baked Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops
- Eggplant Lasagna Tower
- Quinoa Stuffed Green Peppers
- One Sheet Chicken and Broccoli Dinner
- One Sheet Pan Pork Chop Dinner
- Shrimp Stir Fry
- Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
- Crockpot Pot Roast
- Turkey Taco Tortillas
- Pepper Pesto Pasta
- Prawn Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
- Pork Loin with Orange Sauce
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Baked Maple Bourbon Salmon
- Quinoa and Avocado Salad
- Creamy Tuscan White Bean and Chicken Soup
- Hummus Crusted Salmon
4 Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes
We are each sharing one of our favorite quick and easy dessert recipes to make it easy for you to make a few delicious treats for your family.
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- No-Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free German Chocolate Cake
- SNICKERS® Extreme Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake
Don’t forget to join our Easy, Healthy, Quick Meals Facebook Group for more healthy recipes and easy cooking tips.
Leave A Reply!