Dinner is relatively easy to cook healthy as long as you keep it light and fresh, plus skip the creamy sauces. This week I’m going to share 10 of my favorite dinner recipes that can be made even healthier too. Keep in mind these are just ‘healthier’ highlights, I am in no way a health professional, so be sure to customize these to fit your diet.
Top 10 Dinner Recipes
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Raspberry Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Carnitas
- Cider Glazed Chicken
- Spaghetti Squash Tumble
- Egg Topped Turkey Burger
- French Onion Soup
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Chili
Share with us, what is your favorite go to healthy dinner recipe?
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.