Kick off summer with these Hawaiian Beef Sliders using French’s Mustard & French’s Tomato Ketchup!
I’m sharing French’s® in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™” #FrenchsCrowd #FrenchsMustard
Are you ready for some backyard grilling? We’ve already got a start on that! That’s actually one of my favorite things about summer, all that grilling.
I also love to make foods that are easy to eat on the go, or for me while mingling with guests.
These Hawaiian Beef Sliders are the perfect option, not only are they filling but they are great for the kids too. We paired these with a delicious combination of French’s Mustard and French’s Tomato Ketchup.
Did you know that French’s Classic Yellow Mustard is 100% natural? That’s right, it is stone ground with #1 Grade Mustard seeds plus nothing artificial.
Then, of course you can expect the same quality from the French’s Tomato Ketchup. It’s also free of anything artificial and gluten too.
The tomatoes are U.S. farm-grown and free of high fructose corn syrup. That’s probably the best part, don’t you think?
It’s a great choice and gives you natural ingredients to pair with your burgers this season.
I decided to add a little glaze to these burgers with a Hawaiian flare and let them sit for a few hours to really soak it in. Then, a few minutes on the grill and they are ready to top with your favorite toppings.
I also added some grilled pineapple too. We even used some of our garden fresh produce to top them with.
There is just something about homegrown lettuce and tomatoes that are so wonderful this time of year. Are you doing a garden this year?
If so, what has been coming in so far? We’ve had quite a bit but I’m anxiously awaiting the okra, that’s my favorite.
Now, as you plan out your backyard cookouts, I highly suggested adding these Hawaiian Beef Sliders to the menu. They are full of flavor and so simple to eat even for the kids as they are playing.
Hawaiian Beef Sliders
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Can Diced Pineapple Reserve Juice
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 8 Hawaiian Rolls
- French's Mustard & French's Tomato Ketchup
- Shape the ground beef into patties and set aside in a deep dish.
- Add 1/2 cup of the pineapple juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and ginger to a small bowl and mix.
- Whisk in the corn starch until thickened.
- Lightly glaze each patty and let sit in the fridge for 2 hours to soak in.
- Grill on medium high heat until well done.
- Serve on a Hawaiian Roll topped with French's plus your favorite toppings.