As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
I love pasta! Not just a little bit, but a lot! That’s one of the reason why I started this site, because my husband requested that his meals consist of something other than noodles! Well, over the last year they have so I thought he’d be okay with this one. He was, he absolutely loved it actually.
It takes the typical pasta salad up a notch not to mention it’s easy!
Enjoy this dish!
- 1 Lb Colored Tortellini, White and Green
- 1 Red Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Orange Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cup Black Olives, Sliced
- 1 Squash, Chopped
- 1 Cup Diced Ham
- 1 Cup Mozzarella and Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free Italian Dressing
- Cook the tortellini as instructed on the package. Once it’s cooled, mix the tortellini with the veggies and ham. Next add in the grated cheese and toss with the Italian Dressing.
- Let this salad chill in the fridge for a couple of hours. Eat it as a side or as dinner!
- Note: I use the packaged grated mixture of Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, I find it works best for this salad. I also enjoyed using raw squash in this dish as opposed to cooking or steaming it. I thought it added a nice crunch and texture.