Let me start by saying, I’m really not a big burrito fan; however, if they are baked burritos then I’m all for them!
I love baked burritos, I like the cheese to be melted and the tortillas to be a bit crunchy. The last version of baked burritos I made was this Mexican Dish Burrito. I just started cooking and posting recipes when I made these and did not have a good name for them, but they were definitely baked burritos.
This past week I decided to try another version of baked burritos. The great thing about burritos is you can add whatever you have on hand and make a delicious, healthy meal. I decided after falling in love with Ground Chicken Tacos, I would try these out with Ground Chicken as well!
Ground Chicken and Bean Burritos
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn cooked
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
- 1 Can Pinto Beans Drained
- 1 Package Burrito Size Flour Tortillas
- Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Start by cooking and draining the ground chicken and adding the taco seasoning as instructed on the package.
- Then, start building your burritos with your ingredients. I added a spoonful of each ingredients making sure the burritos were well stuffed. I lined these on a greased baking dish, then I topped them with a little cheese and baked for about 15 minutes. Typically, you will want to bake these until the cheese has melted.
Hope you enjoy this easy dish!