Want to know a secret? Or maybe not a secret. I LOVE steak! I am a steak girl, I could eat it all the time. I’m not kidding, growing up my dad and I were the steak lovers in our family.
Of course…I’ve learned a lot about steak since my time learning to cook. My mom used to buy super thin steaks and would just grill them or oven cook them with very little seasoning. Now, I like to buy thick cut steaks and then I am all about the seasonings and marinades, making those steaks just melt right in my mouth.
This steak…it didn’t disappoint!
I marinaded this steak for several hours in Marsala Cooking Wine with Rosemary, parsley, and garlic…the result? Perfection!
That looks amazing, right? It was. Our dog thought so too…she was eying it the entire time it was on the grill. Then, she tried to eat it off my plate.
No worries, I gave her a few bites!
While the steak was grilling, we used the side burner to saute some mushroom in butter. I’m not a huge mushroom eater, really not at all but my husband could eat them like candy. These…were all for him!
That friends…is grilled steak marsala perfection!
Enjoy this beautiful, tasty steak!
Shop Amazon – Father’s Day Shop for more grilling essentials!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Disclosure: I am an Amazon Affiliate.
Grilled Steak Marsala
- 2 Medium Size Beef Steaks Approx 1 1/2 Lbs - Your Favorite Cut
- 1/2 Cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour or Regular All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Marsala Cooking Wine
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 2 Cups Thinly Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Place the flour in a bowl and dip steak in flour then place in Ziploc bag.
- Next, pour the cooking wine, rosemary, parsley, and garlic in the bag and mix it up.
- Let this marinade for 2-4 hours.
- Grill on medium heat until your preference. Typically you will want the meat 165* in the thickest part.
- While the steaks are cooking, swirl the butter in a small skillet and saute the mushrooms.
- Serve the steaks topped with mushrooms.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
Patricia Cook says
Oh my, this looks so delicious!!! I am a steak lover too, and mushrooms are always welcome on my plate. Thanks for the grilling inspiration, yum!!