Grilled Sirloin Steak Sandwiches are a must have for grilling season.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
This past week I already shared with you the delicious Mediterranean Grilled Steaks, now we need to talk sandwiches. Yes, that’s right…steak sandwiches.
Here in Oklahoma this pretty much sums up our thoughts on food at least for my family steak plus a big toasty, grilled roll and we are in heaven. I decided to use the Certified Angus Beef® brand filet of sirloin to make these amazing sandwiches.
Of course, you can also cut the steak too into slices, but it is just so much more fun to bite into it. It is tender enough that it is easy to bite into and not tough or hard, which can be the case in some other meats.
Certified Angus Beef® brand maintains 10 standards for quality that include marbling which allows their meats to be full of juicy flavor. They were also the world’s first brand of beef that was established in 1978.
They know flavor, and these sandwiches are packed with flavor and juicy goodness.
I had my husband take a bite as I was creating these and all that came out was, ‘wow’. Then, he decided he was eating one for dinner and taking another one for his lunch the following day.
I chose frozen ciabatta bread to use as the sandwich bread portion because it was also filled with garlic and butter which was just the icing on the steak cake.
Then, of course we had to grill some onions and add a layer of cheese to call this a real sandwich.
These sandwiches come together in just a few minutes, we did a quick rub on the steaks then grilled them up and tossed the bread right on the grill too. Can you imagine serving these when friends come over instead of the typical cookout foods? They may never leave.
Now, are you ready to enjoy a Sirloin Steak Sandwich? It’s time!
Now after this week are you inspired to grill out this weekend? Head to your local grocery store to pick up your favorite cut of Certified Angus Beef® brand and start grilling! Be sure to follow along on Social Media using the hashtag #CertifiedAngusBeef for more great recipes and tips!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Certified Angus Beef via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.
Grilled Sirloin Steak Sandwiches
- 2 Certified Angus Beef ® Filet of Sirloin Steaks
- Salt/Pepper to Rub on Steaks
- 1/2 Red Onion Sliced to Grill
- 1 Box of Ciabatta Garlic Rolls Frozen
- 2 Slices of American Cheese
- Begin by adding the salt and pepper to the steaks based on your preference, simply rub on the steaks.
- Grill for 10 minutes on each side or until your desired doneness.
- Grill the onions and rolls for approximately 5 minutes until slightly toasted.
- Remove and build the sandwich, place the cheese on the bottom of 1 roll, then top with the steak and onions, finish it with another slice of ciabatta on top to complete the sandwich.