Grilled Maple Pork Chops are a wonderful, sweet and light dinner!
Have you ever had an aroma from dinner floating through the air and it smelled so good you could hardly wait till dinner? That’s how it was for me with these Grilled Maple Pork Chops.
The smell…oh my word.
I decided to marinate these in maple syrup mixed with a few spices to create a wonderful glaze. The key is that this needs to marinate for 24 hours that way the syrup fully soaks into the chops. These chops were perfect for my entire family because they were thin, which made them easy to eat for my toddler and son too.
For us, that is necessary, I’m becoming more and more aware of what we eat on a daily basis and the foods that we choose play an important role into our health.
In the meantime, these pork chops are simple to grill indoors on a cast iron grill pan or you can take them outside too. They can even be baked if you prefer; however, indoor grilling during the winter months would be the best choice in my opinion. They only took about 10 minutes to cook after marinating for 24 hours prior. Just while cooking them the aroma was amazing, it was like maple goodness!
These Grilled Maple Pork Chops will simply melt in your mouth with sweet goodness!
I topped them with cinnamon just before serving and paired them with potatoes and corn. A good pairing for these would also be sweet potatoes topped with cinnamon. Can you imagine that combination? I think this served over sweet potatoes would be a great option for dinner, plus full of some good carbs too.
Are you ready for a delicious meal for the fall? Try these Grilled Maple Pork Chops!
Grilled Maple Pork Chops
- 1 Package Smithfield All Natural Pork Chops
- 1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Ground Sage
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- Ground Cinnamon
- This step should be done 24 hours before preparing, combine the maple syrup, sage, and garlic salt in a small bowl.
- Evenly brush the marinade over both sides of the pork chops.
- Let these sit in the fridge for 24 hours.
- When you are ready to cook them, spray and warm up a cast iron grill pan to medium high heat.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and grill them on each side for 5 minutes or until they are fully cooked.
- Serve topped with sprinkled ground cinnamon.