As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
It’s time! Grilling time that is! One thing I love to grill is chicken, but it is often hard for me to find the perfect blends of seasonings to make my chicken extra juicy and not dry!
Recently, I have enjoyed making this Grilled Honey Dijon Chicken. It is beyond simple to make and with a few short minutes on the grill, dinner is served.
I serve this using a split chicken fryer; however, it can be served with any part of the chicken that you prefer. I would say I typically prefer whatever part is on sale. Yes…I know that just doesn’t sound right.
When I make this chicken, I simply dip the chicken in flour then coat it with the honey mixture. I usually prep mine by placing it in a foil lined dish so that it’s ready to place on the grill.
Looks yummy, right? It was!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 Split Fryer Chicken, or you can use wings, breast, drumsticks, or thighs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Honey Dijon Mustard
- In a shallow dish add the flour, then in a separate shallow dish mix together the honey and mustard.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the flour, and then coat with the honey mixture.
- Grill on medium heat until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165* or to your preference.