It’s time! Grilling time that is! One thing I love to grill is chicken, but it is often hard for me to find the perfect blends of seasonings to make my chicken extra juicy and not dry!
Recently, I have enjoyed making this Grilled Honey Dijon Chicken. It is beyond simple to make and with a few short minutes on the grill, dinner is served.
I serve this using a split chicken fryer; however, it can be served with any part of the chicken that you prefer. I would say I typically prefer whatever part is on sale. Yes…I know that just doesn’t sound right.
When I make this chicken, I simply dip the chicken in flour then coat it with the honey mixture. I usually prep mine by placing it in a foil lined dish so that it’s ready to place on the grill.
Looks yummy, right? It was!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Grilled Honey Dijon Chicken
- 1 Split Fryer Chicken or you can use wings, breast, drumsticks, or thighs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Honey Dijon Mustard
- In a shallow dish add the flour, then in a separate shallow dish mix together the honey and mustard.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the flour, and then coat with the honey mixture.
- Grill on medium heat until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165* or to your preference.