This time I’m going to show you a very simple grilled fish taco, that is easy to adapt to your taste! For us, we made the grilled fish tacos then topped them with some Homemade Salsa. I also use my Homemade Taco Seasoning, but you can use any brand you like.
Let’s get it started with the seasoning!
Now, grilling fun!
The dark side here is the seasoning, it stayed on really well. We did end up grilling 5 minutes on each side and they were done, basically, until they are easily flaked with a fork is key. I liked using the foil to avoid having droppings in the grill, but you could also use a grilling pan.
My hubby tried to do this and show himself grilling at least 5x and as soon as I would say ‘What are doing there?’ He would start giggling and could not get through it!
Finally, he decided to say hi to all of you!
Now the taste test!
I hope you enjoy these delicious fish tacos!
Grilled Fish Tacos
- 4-5 6 oz Tilapia
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning or Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 12 Hard Shell Corn Tortillas
- Pepper-jack Cheese
- Begin by seasoning the tilapia on one side with about 1/2 a tablespoon of seasoning for each tilapia.
- Next, grill on one side about 5 minutes on medium heat, then flip and do the same on the other side until well done. To grill this, I placed it on a greased sheet of foil. This could also be done on a grilling pan.
- Once you are done, simply build your taco with your favorite toppings and enjoy!