Make Grilled Chicken with White Wine Sauce for a delicious dinner with Gallo Wines!
Did you know Moscato Day is coming up? Yes, it is! I know for some of us we love a good glass of Moscato and for others we pass on the wine. The thing is though did you know that you can cook with it too?
Wine brings an entirely new element to a variety of foods. A long time ago when I would make recipes with wine, I would always just pick up cooking wine at the store, that was until I discovered they are actually just filled with lots of sugar and unnecessary ingredients.
The best way to cook with wine is to use a good quality wine such as Gallo Family Vineyards varieties.
Since I happen to love Moscato, I decided to use it in a White Wine Sauce. This sauce was unbelievably good. I’m already dreaming up delicious pasta dishes with it. I was ready to lick the pan, classy, I know.
I decided to use a White Moscato; however, if you want to tint your food pink, choose a Pink Moscato.
How do you make Grilled Chicken with White Wine Sauce?
While I was dreaming up this white sauce, I had my parents come over too so that I could show them how Moscato significantly adds to the flavor of any dish, specifically this white wine sauce.
My parents aren’t wine drinkers, but I knew they would love this sauce plus enjoy learning a new recipe too.
We cooked, dined, and enjoyed each others company. I served our Grilled Chicken with White Wine Sauce alongside salad and bread. It made for a filling, delightful meal.
Are you planning to celebrate Moscato Day? Be sure to celebrate with Gallo Family Vineyards by joining along in the Twitter Party on May 9th! The party starts at 9am ET/10am CST! Follow along at #MoscatoDay and by tagging @GalloFamily in your tweets.
What delicious recipe do you use Moscato with? Share it with us!
Before you start cooking, Enter to win Gallo Family’s National Moscato Day Sweepstakes!
Be sure to find Gallo Family Vineyards Wine near you with this Store Locator Tool.
Grilled Chicken with White Wine Sauce
- 4 Medium Sized Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup White Moscato
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp Flour
- Garlic Salt to Taste
- Grill the chicken on medium-high heat, grill about 10-15 minutes on each side. These can be seasoned per your preference. They need to be heated up until 165* internal temperature.
- In a medium-sized skillet, spray it with cooking spray then add in the olive oil.
- Warm to medium-high heat, then add in the onion, mushrooms, and parsley.
- Saute this for about 2-5 minutes, then add in the chicken broth and wine.
- Let this cook for about 5-10 minutes until cooked down to about 1/2 a cup.
- Remove from heat, then whisk or stir in the butter, cheese, and flour.
- Add the garlic salt to taste, we prefer about a teaspoon.
- Serve topped over the grilled chicken.