As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Grilled Chicken Fajitas are full of great flavor and easy to make using the Ninja Foodi Grill!
My all-time favorite Ninja Foodi Recipe is these Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas. Recently though I decided to purchase the Ninja Foodi Grill and with that, these Grilled Chicken Fajitas became another go-to recipe for us.
What can I say…we really love chicken fajitas!
Tips for Making Grilled Chicken Fajitas with the Ninja Foodi Grill:
These will be cooked very similar to Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas; however, you will use the grill grate that comes with the Ninja Foodi Grill instead of the air crisp basket.
As far as the chicken goes, we use boneless, skinless chicken thighs. It is possible to make these with chicken breast; however, we have found that we personally prefer chicken thighs.
Chicken thighs do not dry out as quickly as chicken breast and overall I have found they just taste better.
The first thing you will want to do is place the vegetables in this case bell peppers and onions on the grill grate after you’ve chopped them. The chicken will go right on top and then it will be coated with fajitas seasoning.
This can be done with homemade fajitas seasoning or store-bought.
These are easy to make gluten-free by simply using a gluten-free seasoning.
How do you use the Ninja Foodi Grill?
There are a few differences with the Ninja Foodi Grill, the first is that it pre-heats, unlike the multi-cooker. When you are ready to cook these fajitas, you will click on “high” heat, this will bring the temperature to 500*F.
Once you click this button, it will begin to pre-heat, then it will prompt you to add the food. Be sure the grill grate is already in the grill.
At that point, you will spray olive oil cooking spray and add the vegetables, chicken, and seasoning. I suggest grilling for 20 minutes, flipping the chicken after 10 minutes.
After 20 minutes, check the internal temperature, it should reach at least 165*F. If it is not to this point, go ahead and add an additional 5 minutes. This can be checked with a quick read thermometer.
Once the chicken is done, you can slice it and serve it on toasted corn tortillas or flour tortillas.
The perfect easy dinner!
Now you are ready to use your Ninja Foodi Grill to make these Grilled Chicken Fajitas!
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Yellow/Orange Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Onion, Diced
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp Fajita Seasoning or 1 Packet Store-Bought Fajita Seasoning (Gluten-Free or Regular)
- Corn or Flour Tortillas
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Use the grill grate that comes with the Ninja Foodi Grill.
- Begin by turning the Ninja Foodi Grill to HIGH for grilling and it will start to preheat.
- Once it prompts you to 'add food', go ahead and carefully spray with olive oil cooking spray, then add the pepper and onion.
- Place the chicken on top of the vegetables.
- Evenly top with the seasoning.
- Spray with a coat of olive oil cooking spray.
- Grill for 20 minutes on high, turning the chicken halfway through the cooking time.
- Once complete, check the temperature, it needs to be at least 165*F internally.
- Once fully cooked, carefully remove and serve on warm tortillas.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 672mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 39g