Fire up the grill and get ready to enjoy these delicious Grilled Barbecue Slaw Burgers this summer!
This post is sponsored by Litehouse; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
As the summer heats up, our grill is just constantly being used. We host cookouts all summer long, it seems. Now that we added a pool to the backyard, we are hosting even more! It’s nice to be able to cool off at your own home. One of the first recipes we tried this summer was for these Grilled Barbecue Slaw Burgers. They hit the spot!
During the summer months, Litehouse Coleslaw Dressing is a staple in our fridge. I have actually used it more than four times in these past several weeks. Each time we have a cookout, I mix up the Litehouse Coleslaw Dressing with a bag of coleslaw mix and, in minutes, we have delicious coleslaw.
This is my FAVORITE coleslaw. My dad actually loved it so much, he ended up going to the store and stocking up on Litehouse Coleslaw Dressing, too.
He was over the next day after I made these Grilled Barbecue Slaw Burgers and then he said he had already gone to the store so he could make his own coleslaw at home. I was impressed; he sure did fall in love with the coleslaw – and it’s all because of Litehouse Coleslaw Dressing!
The great thing is that since the dressing is cold, there is no wait time, simply mix it and serve it! It’s that easy.
But first, let’s get you all entered to win a great sweepstakes!
- Head to Litehouse here or go to the @Litehouse Facebook Page to Enter! The sweepstakes goes from 6/13-7/4 and a winner will win a Yeti® Cooler! The best part? You can enter the sweepstakes EVERY DAY!
What do you Need to Make Grilled Barbecue Slaw Burgers?
- Litehouse Coleslaw Dressing
- A Bag of Slaw Mix
- Grilled Burgers
- Barbecue Sauce
That’s all you need! Most people have most of these ingredients on hand, so they’re ready to go! It’s as simple as building your burger and topping it with that delicious slaw.
What’s in Litehouse Coleslaw Mix?
It’s has a base of freshly-made mayonnaise, so it’s extra thick and creamy. It really has the best blend of sweet and tangy. It’s not overly-tangy, so it all balances out to one of the best mixes you’ll ever taste!
Now to plan the best backyard cookout: It’s time to enjoy these Grilled Barbecue Slaw Burgers!
Grilled Barbecue Slaw Burgers
- 1 Package Slaw Mix
- 1 Jar Litehouse Coleslaw Dressing.
- 1 Pound Ground Chuck or Premade Hamburger Patties
- Barbecue Sauce
- Optional Toppings - Pickles Tomatoes, Lettuce, etc.
- Warm up the grill.
- While the grill is warming, mix together the slaw mix with the Litehouse Coleslaw Dressing.
- Set this aside.
- Prepare your meat for the hamburgers. Form into patties and be sure to press the center of the patty in just a bit, it helps the meat stay together during the grill time and not come apart.
- Grill the burgers on the grill to desired doneness.
- Add them to the bun, top with coleslaw and barbecue sauce.
- Add in any other of the optional toppings and serve.