Last week while I was recovering from a stomach bug, I put my husband on dinner duty. I happened to have just received a copy of Gooseberry Patch Rush Hour Recipes with the perfect recipe for him to make!
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Now it’s time to win a copy!
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED – 1. Leave a comment letting me know if you have tried out any Gooseberry Recipes.
Disclosure: I was provided with a free copy of the book and one to giveaway. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Good Ol' Sloppy Joes
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Onion Finely Chopped
- 8 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 Tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- Hamburger Buns or Udi's Gluten Free Hamburger Buns
- Brown beef on medium heat and drain.
- Add in the onion and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients all of them aside from the bread.
- Simmer for 5 minutes then serve on buns.