As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make crispy Air Fryer Ranch Breaded Pork Chops in under 15 minutes!
Air Fryer Pork Chops are a classic that is easy to make in just a few minutes. This has made air fryer pork chops a go-to for us on a busy weeknight.
This past week though, we decided to add some new flavors to our pork chops with these Air Fryer Ranch Breaded Pork Chops.
How do you make Gluten-Free Air Fryer Ranch Breaded Pork Chops?
The best part is these are actually gluten-free air fryer ranch breaded pork chops! They are simple to make gluten-free by using gluten-free bread crumbs. If that is not a need, simply use regular bread crumbs.
It is vital to note that if you do make these gluten-free, the gluten-free bread crumbs do not stick as well as the traditional gluten-filled bread crumbs. Be aware of that when making these, they will still have a great flavor but may not be as well coated as these Crispy Breaded Pork Chops.
I am now using a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer; however, you can check out a variety of different air fryers in my post on, How to Choose the Right Air Fryer. This is a great Ninja Foodi Recipe!
How long should you cook Air Fryer Pork Chops?
Air Fryer Pork Chops will generally be cooked at 350-360 degrees for 12 minutes. The internal temperature of the pork needs to be at 145 degrees to be well-done.
It’s best to keep a quick test thermometer on hand to check the temperature. It’s also important to invest in a high-quality thermometer that gives accurate temperature.
Should you use thin or thick pork chops for the air fryer?
Honestly, either will work! It’s really more about preference; however, thin pork chops work very well in the air fryer and cook fast. These Air Fryer Pork Chops were done in 8 minutes because I used thin cut pork chops. If you use thick-cut pork chops, the time will be about 12 minutes.
The main point here will be the preference and intent. I would say that for the air fryer, thin is perfect, if you are grilling, I would opt for thick.
What do you need for Air Fryer Ranch Breaded Pork Chops?
- Thin, Boneless Pork Chops
- Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Gluten-Free or Regular Bread Crumbs
What if the pork chops are too tough?
If they are too tough, the cook time needs to be adjusted. Pork Chops are such a lean cut that if they are overcooked they will be tough to eat. Be sure to keep an eye on the internal temperature.
When using the air fryer, always check them halfway through the cook time due to the fact that most air fryers all tend to put off a different amount of heat.
Air Fryer Pork Chops can be a very lean, frugal meal plus quick for a weeknight!
These Gluten-Free Ranch Breaded Pork Chops add a nice little element of flavor to your traditional pork chops.
More Air Fryer Pork Recipes
- 4 Boneless, Thin Pork Chops (1/4 inch thick)
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 1 Package Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs or Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs
- Place the beaten eggs in one bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the seasoning mix and bread crumbs.
- Dip the pork chops in the eggs, shake off the excess.
- Dip in the seasoning mixture and then place in the sprayed air fryer basket. It's best to spray the basket with non-stick cooking spray or to line it with foil and spray the foil.
- Cook at 360 degrees for 4 minutes.
- Carefully turn the pork chops and cook for an additional 4 minutes. At this point, if you prefer lightly spray them with cooking oil such as olive oil. Pork Chops should be at 145 degrees to be fully cooked.
Note: It's important to note that for this recipe, I used thin cut pork chops. If you use thick cut pork chops or center cut thick cut pork chops, the cook time will be 12 minutes.