This is a lasagna recipe inspired by an Alfredo Lasagna dish and uses my white sauce.
Garlic Chicken Lasagna
- 1 Serving of White Sauce
- * 1 Block of Cream Cheese
- * 1 Tbsp Butter
- * 1/4 Cup of Milk
- * 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 3 Large Chicken Breast Thawed and Cubed
- 9 Lasagna Noodles I use Tinkyada for gluten free.
- 1 Cup of Frozen Spinach Thawed
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Cook the noodles as instructed on the package.
- Prepare the white sauce. Add in the garlic salt to the white sauce once it is prepared.
- In a large skillet pour in olive oil and garlic clove, add chicken and cook until well done. Once fully cooked add in 1/3 Cup of white sauce and mix with the chicken.
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with non stick cooking spray, then place 3 of the noodles on the bottom of the dish. This may require you to cut the noodles in order to fit, I just folded them over. Then put 1 cup of cheese and 1/2 cup of spinach on top of the noodles. Next, place 3 more noodles on top of the cheese and spinach mixture. Pour the chicken mixture on top, followed by 3 more noodles. Take the white sauce and pour it out and spread across the top of the entire dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese and 1/2 cup of spinach.
- This will bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted. We served this with a side salad, and I topped the lasagna with a few real bacon bits.
This meal served 6, be sure to print coupons before heading to the store!