If you tuned in on Tuesday I shared all about the McCormick FlavorPrint. I was so impressed with this Squash & Tomato Saute that I knew it would need a post all of its own!
This saute was so quick to make simply mixing tomatoes, zucchini, and squash with the McCormick Perfect Pinch Garlic & Herb then doused in a little bit of olive oil.
Perfection! I ate these veggies for days, making a big batch to last me for quick snacks throughout the week too. They were that good! I was beyond surprised that the Perfect Pinch Garlic & Herb had such a grand amount of flavor.
I also ended up adding this same spice to my Grilled Okra over the weekend. Typically, I rarely ever add additional spices to the Grilled Okra but I knew it would help others avoid adding salt to it.
Now, go out to your garden and pick some fresh tomatoes, zucchini, and squash then whip up this delicious veggie saute!
Disclosure: This post is not sponsored, I just REALLY love that spice. The original FlavorPrint post was sponsored.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Squash & Tomato Saute
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Yellow Squash
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes
- Pour the oil in a skillet, swirling it to coat.
- Toss in all the squash and zucchini and sprinkle the seasoning.
- Let this saute for about 5 minutes or until the veggies are soft.
- Add in the tomatoes.
- Continue to saute for another 3-5 minutes until warm.