Frozen Vanilla-Mocha Mini Pies are a great dairy-free dessert!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DairyFree4All #CollectiveBias
Now, I know that being gluten-free can be tough at times, but add dairy free to the mix and it’s a challenge! I had to go on a dairy-free diet shortly after my daughter was born while nursing her. I quickly learned just how delicious So Delicious Dairy Free® really is!
Now, my nephew has a long list of food allergies that include all of the top 8 allergens, so having an option like this to eat, such as the Vanilla Bean, is a great alternative for him. I decided for this little treat to make individual frozen pies.
I use a gluten-free pie crust, but you can also use gluten-free or regular graham crackers too. I added a little bit of the pie crust to each cupcake wrapper and pressed it down well. This will help create the crust of the pie and give it a little bit of graham flavor too.
Then, it was time for the best part, So Delicious Dairy Free®. I added a layer of the Mocha Almond Fudge and then topped it with the Coconut Milk Vanilla Bean. The ‘icing’ to my pie was the dairy free chocolate chips. I added these on top and pushed them into the frozen treat that way they stuck well to it. Then, I topped each one with a delicious cherry.
I kept these in the freezer until we were ready to eat them, then I simply removed the cupcake wrapper and we had a perfect, individual pie for each of us. They didn’t last long either!
Now, that’s my kind of no-bake frozen treat! These will hit the spot to anyone that has to be dairy-free, not to mention they are gluten-free too.
Many of their products are made with organic ingredients, and are always 100 percent plant-based and Non-GMO Project Verified with no artificial flavors, colors, trans-fats, or hydrogenated oils. Learn more at So Delicious Dairy Free®!
Stop by Walmart to pick up your Frozen Treat today!
Frozen Vanilla-Mocha Mini Pies
- 1 Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Pie Shell
- 1 Pint So Delicious Dairy Free® Almond Milk Mocha Almond Fudge
- 1 Pint So Delicious Dairy Free® Coconut Milk Vanilla Bean
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips
- Maraschino Cherries
- Crush the pie crust into a small bowl.
- Place a portion of the crust into 8 cupcake wrappers, pressing it into the bottom to form a crust.
- In a medium-sized bowl, scoop the pint of Mocha Almond Fudge in the bowl and stir to soften.
- Place a layer of it on each crust.
- Repeat the same process for the Vanilla Bean and place a layer of it on top of the Mocha Almond Fudge.
- Top wtih chocolate chips.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- Remove wrapper before serving.
- Top with Cherry before serving.