As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Have you been watching all the seasons of Food Network Star? It gets better, now you can purchase the Food Network Star: The Official Insider’s Guide to America’s Hottest Food Show book completely packed with behind the scenes info and recipes.
I was thrilled when I was ask to review this book and try out one of the recipes in it. I skimmed through finding many recipes that I have seen on past shows as well as reading along about what the contestants were experiencing during each challenge.
As I went through the book one recipe in particular caught my eye, that was Eric Warren’s Potato Salad.
I have never been a huge potato salad fan mainly because the potato salad my family usually eats is loaded with mustard. This potato salad though has a mayonnaise base with only a snippet of mustard.
Could this be a win for me? It sure was! Tasty, delicious, and just a hint of mustard flavor without being overpowering. My husband says it taste like a potato version of deviled eggs. We loved it!
Be sure and pick up your copy of Food Network Star: The Official Insider’s Guide to America’s Hottest Food Show. If you are like me and have saved up your Swagbucks, use them up on Amazon gift cards to purchase this great book for a wonderful deal!
Remember print your coupons then shop and save!
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- 4 Pounds Idaho Potatoes
- 4 Jumbo Eggs, Hard Boiled
- 2 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 4 Scallions, white with some green, finally chopped
- 3 Celery Stalks, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Freshly Ground White Pepper
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- Boil and cook the potatoes in a large pot, then drain and peal. These need to be fork tender.
- Next, cut the potatoes into small chunks and place in a large serving bowl.
- Peel and chop the eggs and add to the potatoes, also adding in the remaining ingredients.
- Mix this until it’s thoroughly combined.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours.