As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Have I mentioned how much I love Monster Cookies? They are the perfect cookie because there is no flour, they make a ton, and they freeze well! While I was out grocery shopping I spotted some Kraft Caramel Bits and Fall Peanut Butter M&Ms, almost instantly Monster Cookies popped in my head! I thought how perfect would these be in Monster Cookies?
It did not take me long to purchase all those products and whip up some cookies. They also did not last long! I put 1/2 of them in the freezer and gave part of them away too. Those ones in the freezer disappeared before my eyes. Apparently my husband was addicted!
I could not stay out of those Kraft Caramel Bits! I’m not sure I’ve used those before but I was lucky they made it into the recipe, those were just amazing! I may have found a new guilty pleasure right along with my handfuls of chocolate chips!
Enjoy this delicious fall treat!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Stick of Butter, Melted
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 4 1/2 Cups Quick Cooking Oats, or Certified Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 11.4 oz Bag Fall Colored Peanut Butter M&Ms
- I used the whole bag, you can use 1/2 if you prefer.
- 1/2 Cup Caramel Bits
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a stand mixer combine the eggs, brown sugar, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Then, add in the peanut butter, butter, baking soda, and oats. Fold in the M&Ms, Caramel Bits, and Chocolate Chips.
- Spray a cookie sheet or line it with parchment and drop the batter by the tablespoonful about 2 inches apart.
- These will bake for 8-10 minutes then let cool for about 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack.
- They can be stored in the freezer in freezer safe storage.
- Makes 3-4 Dozen.