As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
I have a confession to make…
I am one of those who was really excited when McDonald’s came out with their Vanilla Iced Coffee! I thought it tasted like heaven, seriously. I did. This was before cooking for a living and this site at that point, so that’s my excuse.
It makes me laugh now because I knew how to make my own version, I just never did!
Now, I make them ALL the time. Vanilla Iced Coffee is by far my favorite way to drink coffee, only I like to make it as low in fat and low calories as possible.
When I make these at home I use Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup and Fat Free Cream. If you prefer to use the real stuff, by all means go for it!
I could drink this all day, every day. I just love it that much. It’s creamy and vanilla! Yum!
I put this recipe into My Fitness Pal and it came up with 74 calories and 1.7g fat using the sugar free and fat free products. That fits perfectly into my diet!
Enjoy this cold coffee treat!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 Cup Prepared Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free Half and Half
- 2-3 Tbsp Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- Fill a glass to the top with ice, then add in the vanilla flavor. I typically use 2-3 Tbsp. I really like it sweet, but you would add the flavor to your taste.
- Next, pour in the coffee then top it with the cream. Stir it up, and enjoy!
- Note: The measurements are going to vary based on the size of the glass you use. This can be used with a variety of flavors as well.