Make an easy, frugal meal in less than 30 minutes with this simple Taco Spaghetti!
This Taco Spaghetti can be made with ingredients found right inside your pantry in mere minutes. If you are tired of the same ole’ spaghetti, this is a great option. This Ranch Spaghetti is also a great option to check out too!
Tips for Making Taco Spaghetti:
Taco Spaghetti can be made gluten-free if you prefer using gluten-free spaghetti pasta. I almost always use Barilla Gluten-Free but any from your favorite brand will work.
Next up it’s time for the sauce. This can be made with ground turkey or ground beef then add in your favorite taco seasoning. A good option is to use this homemade taco seasoning too.
The meat sauce will be made in the skillet while the pasta is boiling in a stock pot, once your sauce is done you can combine it with your drained pasta.
After that, dinner is ready to go when topped with some shredded cheese.
We like to serve this with corn and black beans. It can even be topped with black beans and corn as add-ins too.
If you like cilantro, add that in too for a great flavor boost.
How do you make gluten-free taco spaghetti?
As mentioned above, you will just want to use gluten-free pasta, and be sure to use gluten-free taco seasoning.
It’s always important to check all ingredients before using them, but this meal is an easy swap for making gluten-free.
If you are looking for another pantry-style easy meal, check out this Tater Tot Casserole!
Can Taco Spaghetti be made in the Ninja Foodi?
If you are looking for a Ninja Foodi alternative, try this Ninja Foodi Taco Pasta or Ninja Foodi Spaghetti.
These recipes will give you the correct method for adapting this to the Ninja Foodi.
Time to enjoy this tasty dish that is ready in minutes!
- 1 Lb Ground Turkey or Ground Beef
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 16 oz Tomato Sauce
- 10 oz Can of Rotel or Tomatoes with Diced Chilies
- Mexican Shredded Cheese
- Chopped Cilantro (Optional)
- In a large skillet cook the ground turkey or beef until well done. After draining follow the instructions for the taco seasoning and add that in to the meat.
- While the meat is cooking, cook the spaghetti noodles in a stock pot as instructed on the package.
- Once done, drain and return to the stock pot.
- In the skillet with the meat, add the tomato sauce and Rotel. Let this warm up until it starts to lightly boil, then lower the heat.
- Add the meat sauce into the spaghetti and mix up well.
- Serve topped with cheese and cilantro if preferred.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!