One of my favorite things to eat for lunch is Chicken Salad; however, I love my chicken salad coated with dill! Right now, I used Dill Weed; although, I am anxious to use my fresh dill that is growing in the herb garden.
This chicken salad is very easy to whip up then save for lunch during the week. It’s also delicious served over a bed of lettuce making a wonderful salad or even served with a tortilla as a wrap.
- Dill Mixture:
- 6 Oz Nonfat Greek Yogurt- Plain
- 1/2 Cup Nonfat Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1-2 Tbsp Dill Weed to taste
- 1 Tsp Seasoned Salt
- Chicken Salad:
- 2 Cups Diced Chicken
- 4 Green Onions Diced
- 1/4 Cup Red Grapes Halved
- 2 Celery Stalks Diced
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Begin by combining all the ingredients in the dill mixture. Set this aside.
- In a large bowl, add in chicken, onions, grapes, and celery. This should be mixed well, then add in 1 cup of the dill mixture. Make sure the ingredients are well coated.
- Serve this on top of bread, salad, or tortillas with additional dill weed and alfalfa sprouts.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.