Pork chops are one of my favorite things to make, not only are they tasty but they are super easy! I basically head to my pantry and look through my spices and seasonings to see what I can bread them with and go from there!
Most of you all know how much I love Dill Weed, so I knew that it would be perfect on these pork chops! Also, be forewarned, I rarely salt anything and I actually did not salt my pork chops for these either so if you like more salt, be sure and add it. Let’s get on to this easy meal!
Enjoy some delicious pork chops for dinner tonight using the seasonings in your pantry!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Dill Breaded Pork Chops
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 Egg Whites Beaten
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs or Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Dill Weed
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt or to taste
- 1 Tsp Pepper or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix up the egg whites.
- In a separate bowl add in the bread crumbs, dill weed, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Be sure to mix this up well.
- Dip each pork chop in the egg mixture then coat with the breading.
- Place on a wire rack and bake in the oven for 45 minutes - 1 hour or until well done.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
Toilet paper says
This post is in fact a nice one it assists new internet
viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.
how to stop drinking alcohol says
Firstly a strong will is to be developed in order to get rid of alcohol.
One of my daughters recently told me that snorting smarties was popular at
her school. If you want to help an alcoholic, try an