Make a creamy Crockpot Ranch Chicken it’s the perfect frugal, go-to meal for a busy weeknight! It can be made in the Ninja Foodi too!
Ready to make an easy meal? This Crockpot Ranch Chicken is the perfect slow cooker or Ninja Foodi meal. There are a variety of ways to make it.
Tips for Making Crockpot Ranch Chicken:
This recipe will only take 4 hours to cook, so keep this in mind as it is not the standard 8 hours slow cooker recipe.
It’s best served with broccoli and rice, which would need to be prepared separately. It’s great with this Ninja Foodi Rice!
The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165*F, be sure to check this with the meat thermometer before serving.
How do you make this gluten-free?
This can be made gluten-free with a few simple swaps, like using Gluten-Free Cream of Chicken Soup.
The remaining ingredients are naturally gluten-free, but as always check all ingredients before using. The seasoning mixes such as Ranch and Italian will need to be checked as sometimes the off brands are not gluten-free.
They can also be made with this Homemade Ranch Seasoning and Homemade Italian Seasoning.
How do you make Ninja Foodi Ranch Chicken?
This recipe can be made in your Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker using the slow cooker function of the Ninja Foodi.
Once you have the ingredients in the pot of the Ninja Foodi, secure the pressure cooker lid. Once the lid is secured, move the nozzle to VENT. Then, cook on the slow cooker function on low for 4 hours.
Then, move on with the remaining instructions.
Can you freeze Crockpot Ranch Chicken?
In freezer-safe storage, this chicken will store for up to 4 months in the freezer.
It would just need to be reheated before serving.
It lasts in the fridge for about 4 days in an airtight container.
Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 10.5 oz Canned Cream of Chicken Soup or Gluten-Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 oz Package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 .7oz Package Italian Seasoning Mix or Homemade Italian Seasoning Mix
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Crumbled Bacon or Green Onions to Garnish
- In the pot of the crockpot or the Ninja Foodi, coat the bottom with the olive oil and add the chicken to the pot.
- Place the cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and heat for about 20-30 seconds until it's soft enough to be stirred.
- Once soft, add the cream of chicken soup to the cream cheese along with the ranch seasoning mix, and italian seasoning mix. Stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, cook on low for 4 hours. If using a Ninja Foodi, secure the pressure cooker lid and set the nozzle to VENT. Then use the Slow Cooker function on low for 4 hours.
- Once cooking time is complete, top with bacon and green onions and serve with rice or veggies.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!