Most of us can all agree that we love nachos. I know that I do, but this past week I wanted to try something new. I thought I would use chicken to make our nachos and the crock pot as opposed to just adding ground beef to them.
The chicken turns out tender and juicy topped with melted cheese and all your favorite nacho fixings and you have a dinner your whole family will enjoy!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Crock Pot Chicken Nachos
- 4 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Can of Rotel
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- Melted Velveeta Cheese/Shredded Cheese/Queso
- Shredded Lettuce
- Green Onions
- Sour Cream
- Tortilla Chips or Gluten Free Corn Chips
- In a 4 quart crock pot place the chicken on the bottom, then pour in the rotel and black beans. This will cook on low for 8 hours. The chicken can be easily shredded once it is done cooking because of the tenderness.
- Place your tortilla chips on a plate and top them with the shredded chicken. Be sure to use a slotted spoon then add some of the black beans and rotel. Top with the cheese and all your favorite nacho toppings.
- This dish can be made even more healthy by using the baked tortilla chips.