Crinkle Fries Chicken Casserole is a twist on the classic Tater Tot Casserole!
Are you full force into the rush of school and extra activities as we head closer to summer? Our days are just packed, I am not even sure how we ended up being this busy lately. One thing that we love are warm and hot meals for dinner, we love comfort foods in our family. I personally love easy meals that I can quickly put together and have in the oven while my son is working on his homework.
I basically adapted a tater tot casserole that I made in the past but I used the crinkle fries and chicken instead. It was delicious! My husband said that it tasted a lot like a chicken pot pie but with fries. I decided to use shredded rotisserie chicken too for this dish, it’s a great way to cut down on cook time.
This was loved by not only my husband but my kids too. Plus, this mommy was able to get dinner on the table quickly and get homework done with my son too. Do you ever feel like the kids have more homework these days than we did in the past? I remember being in Kindergarten and we had school for half a day and no homework, now even in kindergarten they have homework. I’m amazed!
This simple meal meant we could relax a little bit before heading to the next activity!
Enjoy this delicious Crinkle Fries Chicken Casserole!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Crinkle Fries Chicken Casserole
- 1 Lb Alexia Crinkle Cut French Fries
- 2 Cups Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 10 oz Can Cream of Mushroom or Gluten Free Cream of Mushroom
- 1 10 oz Can Cream of Chicken or Gluten Free Cream of Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas thawed
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Corn thawed
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a bowl mix together the chicken, soups, and veggies.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, then pour in the mixture evenly.
- Layer it with the french fries.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden, remove and then top with the cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes until it melts.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
This looks really good! Reminds me of tatertot casserole! Yum!
This looks like the perfect weeknight meal for us, and we have plenty of Alexia products in our freezer! Pretty soon we’ll be off to weeknight baseball games and I need to get dinner on the table quickly – thanks for sharing. #client
Justinas Zamarys says
Can’t wait to make breakfast tomorrow!