Are you craving a cold treat but you want it to be better for you too? If so, these Cocoa Pudding Pops are just the treat you are looking for.
I’m sharing this recipe in partnership with Mom’s Best® Cereals, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
We are basically in the thick of summertime and the heat around here just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Do you ever find yourself just needing something cool to give yourself a break not only from the heat but maybe the daily routine?
I find myself in this situation but what’s a mom to do when you really want to give your kids something a little better for them? I have just the idea for you with these Cocoa Pudding Pops using Mom’s Best Cereal.
Not only did husband, kids, and myself enjoy these but my son also enjoyed assisting with making them. He’s becoming quite the helper in the kitchen lately, even making him and his sister lunch. I mean what do they need mom for now?
How do you make Cocoa Pudding Pops?
I thought that since he was really enjoying making new meals, we could try Cocoa Pudding Pops. We used the Crispy Cocoa Rice from Mom’s Best Cereals, which happens to be one of our favorites because it’s gluten-free.
That means I can enjoy it too, I may sneak a bowl in the evenings too. I can’t help myself!
Cocoa Pudding Pops are so fun to make and they use ingredients such as Greek yogurt and pudding. It does take a bit to let them freeze but once they are done, you can stock up the freezer to last you all week.
Plus keep in mind that their cereal has no artificial flavors or coloring and no high fructose corn syrup either; it’s a better option for your family!
Once we had our Cocoa Pudding Pops made, we went outside to enjoy some outdoor time and cool off a bit too. Our son decided to surprise and took off for the first time without training wheels on his bike.
We’ve been trying for 6 months to teach him to ride his bike, each time he would just get overwhelmed with frustration.
This past week though he learned to tie his shoes, which he kept saying he was never going to learn to do because it was hard, then he did it!
Apparently, that gave him just the boost he needed and he just took right off on his bike as if he was born to ride it without training wheels.
It was like watching a totally different kid. As soon as he did that, I turned around and my daughter figured out how to ride her bike, still with training wheels. It was a day of milestones and tears for this mommy.
We ended our day celebrating as a family and enjoying our Cocoa Pudding Pops, it turned out to be the perfect treat and just what we needed that day.
Are you ready to try these Cocoa Pudding Pops? It’s time! Be sure to stop by Mom’s Best Cereals to check out their full line of delicious products.
- 1 3.9 oz Package Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 Cups Mom's Best Cereal Crispy Cocoa Rice, Divided
- 2 Cups Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate
- 6 5 oz Dixie Cups
- 6 Wooden Craft Sticks
- Begin by preparing the chocolate pudding, mixing it with the milk. Whisk it well until the pudding takes form.
- In a separate bowl combine the yogurt with 1 Cup Crispy Cocoa Rice Cereal.
- Fill half of each Dixie cup with the yogurt mixture and then top with the pudding mixture.
- Add a wooden stick to each one.
- Freeze for 12 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen, peel off the Dixie cup.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave until soft, set the other cup of Crispy Cocoa Rice in a separate bowl.
- Dip each pudding pop in the white chocolate then coat with the Crispy Cocoa Rice.
- Place them back in a baking dish or on parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1 hour to harden.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 280 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 14mg Sodium: 210mg Carbohydrates: 41g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 16g Protein: 13g