Christmas Monster Cookies are a great way to get into the holiday spirit!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Glad & M&M’S®. All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you busy baking this season? I’ll admit, I’m pretty sure that is all I have been doing everyday of the month so far!
This week, I realized that my son had a bake sale, so that means I was back in the kitchen whipping up some goodies for the sale.
I stopped by Target to pick up the M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint because they are only available there, and I knew that I wanted to make the Black and White Peppermint Brownies along with some Christmas Monster Cookies.
The Black and White Peppermint Brownie recipe is located on the back of the Glad storage containers, that are in the holiday packaging.
These are only available at Target, and they are absolutely perfect for gift giving or to store goodies for a bake sale like I did!
Since I was making these a little bit early before the sale, I wanted to keep them fresh and the Glad holiday packaging worked wonderfully for that.
Along with the brownies, I also made a batch of Christmas Monster Cookies with the M&M’S® Holiday Dark Mint variety too along with pretzels.
My son joined in and helped me make them from start to finish, which included taste testing.
He gave them the star of approval for the bake sale, I hope that means his friends will enjoy them too!
Are you ready to start baking?
If you are looking to make the M&M’S® Black & White Peppermint Brownies, click here for the recipe.
These are a must try and one that a reader actually suggested a while back. I knew when I saw this recipe that it would be perfect for our bake sale.
Be sure to stop by Target to pick up the exclusive M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint and Glad storage containers in the holiday packaging.
Now it’s time to bake!
Christmas Monster Cookies
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Stick of Butter Melted
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 4 1/2 Cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 Bag M&M’S® Holiday Dark Mint
- 1 Cup Pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a stand mixer combine the eggs, brown sugar, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Then, add in the peanut butter, butter, baking soda, and oats. Fold in the M&M'S and Pretzels.
- Spray a cookie sheet or line it with parchment and drop the batter by the tablespoonful about 2 inches apart.
- These will bake for 8-10 minutes then let cool for about 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack.
- They can be stored in the freezer in freezer safe storage.