Celebrate the holidays with a Chocolate Dipped Treats Party & Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies!
One of my favorite activities to do with my family during the holidays is to make lots of fun and festive treats, then deliver them to all the family members. This year I had a little change of plans and idea as we were thinking through all of our treats. How about all the treats be chocolate dipped? I mean does it get any better than chocolate covered treats? NO! Now it’s time to invite friends and family to have a Chocolate Dipped Treats Party & Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies!
So, my kids and I headed into the kitchen to whip up several treats using chocolate along with Chips Ahoy!, Nutter Butter, OREO Cookies, Double Stuf OREO Cookies, and RITZ Crackers. Only great things can come from this, right? I sure think so!
I decided to use the snack size boxes that we picked up at Walmart because these also make great gifts and stocking stuffers too. Then, the show stopper of our party was the Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies using Chips Ahoy!.
I used a brownie mix along with a 6oz Package of Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip Cookies, I mixed them into the batter. Once the batter was ready, I poured it into a 9×13 baking dish and baked in the oven. As soon as the brownies came out, I added additional crushed cookies to the tops. Then, I let them cool. Once they were fully cooled it was time to dip them in chocolate and coat them with sprinkles! The result? Pure chocolate heaven!
I setup our party on a side table buffet complete with a snowman theme decor. Then, I had treat boxes at the end so that each guests could fill up their treat box.
Along with our brownies, we served chocolate dipped Nutter Butter Cookies. Plus, I combined an OREO with RITZ Crackers then dipped it in chocolate with sprinkles. Those were delicious and a huge hit!
Of course, while guests are coming through and loading up on the sweets, I wanted something savory too, so I added a cheese ball with RITZ Crackers.
Then, they enjoyed a refreshing treat with the Rainbow Sherbet Punch.
I have a feeling these treats will be showing up at our family Christmas gathering too. Oh those brownies, they are heavenly!
Are you ready for treats? What are some of your favorites?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- Fudge Brownie Mix
- 6 oz Package of Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Additional Chips Ahoy!
- White Chocolate Bark
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Prepare the brownie mix as instructed.
- Crush the cookies and mix into the brownie mix.
- Pour evenly into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until when poked with a toothpick in the deepest part, the toothpick comes out clean.
- Carefully remove and add additional crumbled Chips Ahoy! to the top of the dish. Press these in slightly to hold into the brownies.
- Once they are fully cooled, melt chocolate per package instructions.
- Cut the brownies into squares.
- Dip each brownie into the chocolate then add sprinkles.
- Place on parchment paper to fully cool.