As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Are you drooling yet? These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pancakes will be a show stopper on your breakfast table.
It’s almost here, Valentine’s Day! Do you do anything special for the day of LOVE? I love to do a fun breakfast for my kids and what better way to do that than with TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk paired alongside these Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pancakes? Nothing, friends. Nothing.
These were out of this world delicious! Plus, my kids thought I was the most amazing mommy in the world. Gold stars all around!
The main reason why my family ALWAYS chooses TruMoo aside from taste of course is that there are no artificial growth hormones and no high fructose corn syrup. That is a huge bonus for us!
I decided to use my tried and true pancake recipe to make these but I added in strawberries, and then I also used the TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk in place of regular milk. It gave it a chocolate covered strawberry taste along with the dipped strawberries on top. I topped it with maple syrup and we all devoured them, one by one.
TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk combines delicious chocolate milk along with marshmallows to create a delicious ready-to-serve drink. Not only can you use it in this recipe and serve in a glass, but you can also warm it up to serve it hot too.
We warmed ours up after a cold, snowy day and served it as well. It was the perfect treat when we came inside from playing in the snow. Did you know the top outdoor activity for Americans each year is building a snowman? Followed closely behind is a snowball fight and sledding. This study was done by Wakefield Research and it proves that we all need to try this hot too, don’t we?
TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk can be found now throughout the country during the month of February. It’s only here for a limited time so be sure to get yours now, remember though you can make these with traditional TruMoo Chocolate Milk too.
Ready for a bite? Time to enjoy some pancakes and sip on TruMoo!
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 3 Tsp Baking Powder or Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Cups TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries for Topping
- Maple Syrup for Topping
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl except for the toppings. Let batter sit for about 30 minutes for fluffier pancakes.
- While the batter is sitting about 10 minutes before you are ready to cook begin to heat the griddle or skillet to medium heat and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Spoon out the batter into about sand dollar size and let it cook on one side until the batter begins to bubble, then flip over and cook until done. This typically just takes 2-3 minutes; however, I went about 5 minutes or more to be sure the inside is fully cooked.
- It should release fairly easily from the griddle and you can be sure that the bottom is browned.
- Continue until all pancake batter is used.
- Top with chocolate covered strawberries and warm maple syrup.
- Serve alongside a glass of TruMoo.