As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
These scones were delicious! They were just sweet enough but not too sweet! These can be made traditional or gluten free by substituting the flour for Gluten Free All Purpose Flour.
I enjoyed these with my Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- 3 Cups Flour, or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 5 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a large mixer combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Then, cream in the butter and add egg, milk, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Next turn the dough out on a floured surface and kneed for 2-5 minutes. Roll dough out in 1/2 inch thick and cut into wedges.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.
- Note the original recipes says the servings are 8; however, this made close to 16 for me. It will depend on the size of your scones.