As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
A few week’s back I was shopping at a local restaurant supply store and looking through all of the amazing flavors of syrup they had. I was looking for some great ones to try in my coffee, and then I saw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough syrup! Really that goodness is bottled up? It is!
I knew immediately I wanted to try muffins with this syrup, I had several suggestions on Facebook as well. I have a whole bottle left to try all the wonderful ideas! My picture just doesn’t do these treats justice!
Let’s just say these muffins were all that I had hoped for and more!
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- In a large mixing bowl, begin by slowly adding in each ingredient and mixing well. I typically fold in the chocolate chips last.
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick baking spray and fill each tin about 1/2 way with batter.
- Bake these for 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Depending on the size of the muffins these normally make 1-1 1/2 Dozen.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.