A few week’s back I was shopping at a local restaurant supply store and looking through all of the amazing flavors of syrup they had. I was looking for some great ones to try in my coffee, and then I saw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough syrup! Really that goodness is bottled up? It is!
I knew immediately I wanted to try muffins with this syrup, I had several suggestions on Facebook as well. I have a whole bottle left to try all the wonderful ideas! My picture just doesn’t do these treats justice!
Let’s just say these muffins were all that I had hoped for and more!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Muffins
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- In a large mixing bowl, begin by slowly adding in each ingredient and mixing well. I typically fold in the chocolate chips last.
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick baking spray and fill each tin about 1/2 way with batter.
- Bake these for 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Depending on the size of the muffins these normally make 1-1 1/2 Dozen.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Leave A Reply!