As we head into the holiday party season, I thought now would be the perfect time to share an easy fondue recipe!
I made this fondue several weeks back for our Spa Party and it was a hit! The only downside to this fondue was that I was pretty shocked with how hot the fondue pot was with that one little candle. The biggest issue for me was keeping it from burning the bottom of the fondue due to it being so hot.
In saying that, be sure to watch the heat on the fondue pot to avoid any burning.
I like to serve the fondue with a variety of options! At our party, I did mixed fruits, marshmallows, and angel food cake. More suggestions would be cookies, cheesecake bites, and pound cake! Delicious? Yes!
Chocolate Caramel Fondue
- 1 12.25 Oz Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Topping
- 1 12 Oz Chocolate Fudge Flavored Ice Cream Topping
- 1 14 Oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Optional: Marshmallow Cream
- In a medium saucepan, combine the caramel, chocolate fudge and condensed milk. Whisk this and stir until it is well warmed and combined. Typically this is about 10-15 minutes.
- If you are using the marshmallow cream add that as well and let it mix in. The marshmallow cream gives it more of a S'mores flavor.
- Remove from the heat and add in vanilla extract.
- Pour into fondue pot.
- Note: If your fondue pot is already heated, you can do this mixing in the fondue pot as well instead of the stove top. Also, please note that the ounces of flavorings may very depending on which brand you buy; however, a little more will just make it that much more tasty!
Enjoy this delicious treat!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.